Lords Mobile Aujourd'hui: 5    Discussions: 7317

Modérateur: balzocDaraenYangBL

Total:#3

Créer Discussion

[Discussion] Where to spend your gems on after you've unlocked all the buildings

Verrouiller [Copier le lien] 2/84

Publié à 2019-10-11 08:18:34 | Montrer uniquement l'auteur de la publication

I have all the buildings are done and t4 already. I managed to save speed ups and gems. I stack the speed-ups and use them during watcher events for research mainly. But I'm wondering as a non-rally leader, where should I best spend my gems on? I enjoy the bargain shop to upgrade my gear and get my jewels via the guild shop. We are not the most offensive war guild so war isn't very taxing if it ever happens. There are a couple of research trees that cost gems as I understood and some gems are needed in the skill stones. Anything else? Any trees in particular that I may find interesting as a light spender?Cannabis oil cartridge vaporizer

Signature
Publié à 2019-10-11 13:31:10 | Montrer uniquement l'auteur de la publication

If you have bought the packs which allows you to give some, help weak members of your guild to help build a strong one. Or to buy speeder pus for familiars

Signature
Gingerness
Publié à 2019-10-17 03:30:13 | Montrer uniquement l'auteur de la publication

You need to search further for this game. The principle goal of LM is to open T4 troops. Furthermore, so as to do that you, above all else, need to open the level 25 institute.

Your gems are basic for 3 structures : fight lobby, jail and raised area. These structures must be level 25 to open the level 25 foundation. So I outrageously truly guidance you to keep your gems for the 3 things required in development of those structures : war tomes (fight corridor), steel sleeves (jail) and soul precious stones (special raised area).

Signature